the body of a posts
I’ve been recommended by a friend!
I want to get lip fillers - I haven’t had them before so I want to start off small with just 1cc. Could I have a pricelist? I also want to get an aqua peel.
Hello Dear Sir or Madam
Thank you so much for contacting ME CLINIC SEOUL,
Lips filler requires 0.5~2 cc of its amount depending on the size of lips you want to achieve.
Cost for Dermal fillers (per cc)
1) Korean brand 'Neuramis' 242,000 KRW (per cc) lasts 10~16 month with mid stability.
2) Korean brand 'Atiere' 242,000KRW (per cc) lasts 10~16 month with mid stability.
3) Swedish brand 'Restylane' 484,000 KRW (per cc) lasts 18 ~ 24 month with high stability.
4) Swedish brand 'Restylane Perlane' 484,000 KRW (per cc) lasts 18 ~ 24 month with high stability.
5) American brand 'Juvederm' 515,000 KRW (per cc) lasts 18~ 24 month with high stability.
6) American brand 'Juvederm Voluma' 605,000 KRW (per cc) lasts 18 ~ 24 month with high stability.
● Procedure notice
1) No additional TAX or Fees
2) Consultation is totally free of charge
3) Prescription Medicine is not included and patients need to buy medicine at Korean local pharmacy with a prescription from our clinic.
4) Dermal filler is mainly composed of Hyaluronic acid and it has a tendency to move or change its shape by external forces or other environmental factors. and High stability means it has less chance of moving or changing its shape after a procedure and less stability has more chance.
5) Dermal filler is mainly hyaluronic acid and there is a possibility of relocation or forming a lump of injected fillers.
6) Duration of filler can be affected by the type of patient’s skin.
● Procedure time
1) Total procedure time: 1 hours
2) How long you have to stay in Korea: not required
3) Going back to routine or work: right after a procedure
4) Follow-ups: after or within 7 days
5) Full recovery time: 1 month