We use ACCUVEIN to avoid vessel issues.
▷ Safety zone for filler and other I.V. injection procedures.
Using stability, technical force and infrared ray approved by US FDA, it can find invisible blood vessels deeply into 10 mm subcutaneously.
▷ Why ACCUVEIN is needed?
It reduces risk of adverse effects and accidents by checking veins before any type of needling procedures. It also helps to perform safe procedures by finding exact locations of blood vessels
prior to any type of dermal procedures which will increase success rate of injection type
rocedures especially on patients who with week or invisible veins.
- No additional TAX or Fees
- Consultation is totally free of charge
- Prescription Medicine is not included and patients need to buy medicine at Korean local pharmacy with a prescription from our clinic.
- Dermal filler is mainly composed of Hyaluronic acid and it has a tendency to move or change its shape by external forces or other environmental factors. and High stability means it has less chance of moving or change its shape after a procedure and less stability has more chance.
- Dermal filler is mainly hyaluronic acid and there is a possibility of relocation or forming a lump of injected fillers
- Korean brand 'Neuramis' 242,000 KRW last 10~16 month with mid stability.(per cc)
- Swedish brand 'Restylane' 484,000 KRW last 18 ~ 24 month with high stability.(per cc)
- Swedish brand 'Restylane perlane' 484,000 KRW last 18 ~ 24 month with high stability.(per cc)
- American brand "Juvederm" 515,000 KRW last 18~ 24 month with high stability and purity.(per cc)
- Swedish brand 'Restylane subq' 605,000 KRW last 18 ~ 24 month with high stability.(per cc)
- Total procedure time: 1 hours
- How long you have to stay in Korea: not required
- Going back to routine or work: right after a procedure
- Follow-ups: after or within 7 days
- Full recovery time: 1 month
Before and After surgery
<Click above images for larger view and explanations.>