We use ACCUVEIN to avoid vessel issues.
▷Safety zone for filler and other I.V. injection procedures.
Using stability, technical force and infrared ray approved by US FDA, it can find invisible blood vessels deeply into 10 mm subcutaneously.
▷Why ACCUVEIN is needed?
It reduces risk of adverse effects and accidents by checking veins before any type of needling procedures. It also helps to perform safe procedures by finding exact locations of blood vessels prior to any type of dermal procedures which will increase success rate of injection type procedures especially on patients who with week or invisible veins.
- Korean brand 'Chaewoom' 132,000 KRW per cc last 6 ~ 12 month with low stability.
- Korean brand 'Neuramis' 230,000 KRW per cc last 10~16 month with mid stability.
- Swedish brand 'Restylane' 330,000 KRW ~480,000 KRW per cc last 12 ~ 18 month with high stability.
- Swedish brand 'Restylane subq' or 'Perlane' 500,000 KRW per cc last 18 ~ 24 month with high stability.
Surgery time and Anesthesia
- 1 hours including consultation time with plastic surgeon.
- Local anesthesia cream
- No recovery time for dermal filler.
- Surgery follow up after a week of surgery.
Before and After surgery
<Click above images for larger view and explanations.>