the body of a posts
What is the acne treatment procedure? the website just says acne treatment 150,000KRW but does not explain what the exact procedure is and the steps for it. Is it just extrusion? How does it treat the acne? I have a lot of white heas and some cystic acne and want to know the best treatment.
Hello, Dear Kirsten Highsmith
Thank you so much for contacting ME CLINICSEOUL.
The simple acne care included a laser treatment to calm down the skin after the treatment.
If you don't mind, You can share with us your photos by " Chris@meclinic.net" for online consultation.
And there are several types of treatment for acne, acne scars, and to recover irritating skin concerns. We can suggest to you after checking your photos.
1) Cost for simple acne care session is 150,000 KRW
2) Severe acne cases require PDT procedure which is 430,000 KRW per session
● Procedure notice
1) No additional TAX or Fees
2) Consultation is totally free of charge
3) Prescription Medicine is not included and patients need to buy medicine at Korean local pharmacy with a prescription from our clinic.
4) There are no one-way procedure to remove scars completely.
5) Scar removal laser need several sessions of laser procedures like 4~5 sessions depending on scar condition with an interval of 3 weeks to a month.
6) ** We have to see your scar first to make exact consultation about it. Please send your scar photo to us for consultation with our dermatologist. **
● Procedure time
1) Total procedure time: 1 hours
2) How long you have to stay in Korea: 7 days up to 10 month
3) Going back to routine or work: right after a procedure
4) Follow ups: after 7 days
5) Full recovery time: 2~3 weeks