Rejuran healer one-day skin booster
What is Rejuran Healer Treatment?
Rejuran Healer is a rejuvenating skin treatment made of biological molecules called polynucleotides (PN). A PN molecule is a biopolymer made up of 13 or more nucleotide monomers bonded together. If nucleotides sound familiar, it is because you probably heard about it in biology class – nucleotides are the basic structural units which make up DNA!
The DNA extract in Rejuran Healer is obtained from salmon, then fragmented into PNs.
Rejuran does this through several mechanisms:
What Benefits Does Rejuran Healer Have?
What Is the Treatment Process for Rejuran Healer?
Topical numbing cream is applied on the skin for 20 minutes. Your doctor then uses a fine needle to administer tiny amounts of Rejuran Healer under the skin. The treatment takes about 10 minutes to complete. In my practice, I also administer healing LED Red or Infrared Light to sooth the skin and reduce redness and swelling.
Are There Any Side Effects?
There will be visible bumps on the skin lasting a few hours to a day. Some temporary swelling, and bruising can also occur.
Rejuran has been reported to react with cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (HA) fillers, causing granuloma formation (this shows up as hard nodules). The proposed mechanism is through reaction of the polynucleotides with BDDE – the chemical used for cross linking in most fillers. Hence, you are advised NOT to have Rejuran PN/PDRN if you have had cross-linked HA fillers within a year. Speak to your doctor to find out more about this.
- REJURAN HEALER 2cc 1 session - 470,000 KRW
- REJURAN HEALER 2cc 3 sessions - 1,190,000 KRW
Surgery and recovery time
- Total procedure time : 1 hours
- How long you have to stay in Korea : 7 days up to 10 month
- Going back to routine or work : right after procedure
- Follow ups : after 7 days or not required
- Full recovery time : no down time
Please answer below questions about your health status.
- Are you having any kind of disease?
- Are you taking any kind of drugs?
- Do you have any kind of Allergy?
- Did you have any kind of surgery before?
- Please do not drink alcohol before operation day.
- We recommend patients to take a taxi after discharged from clinic due to anesthesia.
- Operations will be canceled if you have any kind of flu.
- Bruise and swelling will be longer if you have menses.
- Please do not take like Aspirin, vita E, Chinese medicine before 2 weeks of operation. It will disturb homeostasis.
- You need to be here 30 mins earlier before your reservation.