- No additional TAX or Fees
- Consultation is totally free of charge
- Prescription Medicine is not included and patients need to buy medicine at Korean local pharmacy with prescription from our clinic.
- Sometime patient confused between mole and wart, we can treat mole with laser but we can not treat wart in our clinic.
- Mole could grow back after few month or weeks depends on condition of laser surgery and skin type of patient
- Mole removal of simple small flat one will be 10,000 KRW and it could be cheaper if your having multiple removal of more than 1 moles.
- Also cost will be higher (From 28,000 KRW) if you have a deep and bumpy large size more and needs few more extra sessions of CO2 laser. Cost will be discounted if you choose to have multiple moles to be removed
Surgery and recovery time
- Total procedure time : 1 hours
- How long you have to stay in Korea : 7 days up to 10 month
- Going back to routine or work : right after procedure
- Follow ups : after 7 days
- or not required
- Full recovery time : no down time
Please answer below questions about your health status.
- Are you having any kind of disease?
- Are you taking any kind of drugs?
- Do you have any kind of Allergy?
- Did you have any kind of surgery before?
- Please do not drink alcohol before operation day.
- We recommend patients to take a taxi after discharged from clinic due to anesthesia.
- Operations will be canceled if you have any kind of flu.
- Bruise and swelling will be longer if you have menses.
- Please do not take like Aspirin, vita E, Chinese medicine before 2 weeks of operation. It will disturb homeostasis.
- You need to be here 30 mins earlier before your reservation.
Before and After surgery