- Mole removal of simple small flat one will be 15,000 KRW and it could be cheaper if your having multiple removal of more than 1 moles.
- Also cost will be higher (From 28,000 KRW) if you have a deep and bumpy large size more and needs few more extra sessions of CO2 laser. Cost will be discounted if you choose to have multiple moles to be removed
- No additional TAX or Fees
- Consultation is totally free of charge
- Prescription Medicine is not included and patients need to buy medicine at Korean local pharmacy with prescription from our clinic.
- Sometime patient confused between mole and wart, we can treat mole with laser but we can not treat wart in our clinic.
- Mole could grow back after few month or weeks depends on condition of laser surgery and skin type of patient
Surgery and recovery time
- Total procedure time : 1 hours
- How long you have to stay in Korea : 7 days up to 10 month
- Going back to routine or work : right after procedure
- Follow ups : after 7 days
- or not required
- Full recovery time : no down time