- Anterior (medial) epicanthal fold - 1,300,000 KRW
- Posterior (lateral) epicanthal fold - 1,100,000 KRW
- Lower epicanthal fold - 970,000 KRW
Surgery time and Anesthesia
- 2 to 3 hours including consultation time with plastic surgeon.
- Local anesthesia or sleep inducing agent for deep sleep during surgery.
- Total procedure time : 2 hours
- How long you have to stay in Korea : 7 days
- Going back to routine or work : right after procedure
- Follow ups : after 7 days
- Full recovery time : 2 month
Please answer below questions about your health status.
- Are you having any kind of disease?
- Are you taking any kind of drugs?
- Do you have any kind of Allergy?
- Did you have any kind of surgery before?
- Please remove manicure from your forefingers.
- Please do not drink alcohol before operation day.
- We recommend patients to take a taxi after discharged from clinic due to anesthesia.
- Operations will be canceled if you have any kind of flu.
- Bruise and swelling will be longer if you have menses.
- Please do not take like Aspirin, vita E, Chinese medicine before 2 weeks of operation. It will disturb homeostasis.
- Before 5 hours of operation, Please do not take any food, even water, gum or candy.
- You need to be here 30 mins earlier before your reservation.
Before and After surgery
<Click above images for larger view and explanations.>