We are now renewal the page on the Kakao page. And we will notify after renewal the page as soon as possible.
We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

- ME CLINIC SEOUL - CLOSE
go to the body section

ME APPOINTMENT

ME CLINIC SEOUL

Please share with me the effects of the glutathione injection.

page information

writer Jeverstacion, Jr  |  ip  |  view 2,806  |  comment 1  |  14-10-2019 15:37 (DD/MM/YY)

the body of a posts

Hi me clinic,

I will be staying in Korea for 2 years.

And my main concern is the skin tone color. I do have yellow skin like Korean and i always expected to have the white skin.

I just find you in Google that you do have glutathione injection and glutathione cream which can make the skin white.

So, May I know the real effects after the session?

Do I have to proceed with the session regularly for effective results?

Are you sure that the session can make my skin white?

What kind of product are you use in the treatment? and how my ml in one session?

What is the interval of the treatment?

Thank you

I will wait for your answers!

COMMENT

ME CLINIC SEOUL commented

ME CLINIC SEOUL date

Hello, Dear Sir. Jeverstacion, Jr

Thank you so much for contacting ME CLINIC SEOUL

The main effects of the glutathione injection are to make the brighten the skin or white skin to more whiter.

And it is an only available method for brightening the skin tone of the entire body is Glutathione injection.

Real white injection (Glutathione injection) is composed of mainly Glutathione and has an effect on melanin pigment suppression to make a brighter skin tone.

And It means that Glutathione treatment can not change the skin color yellow to white. And the main effect of the treatment is to brighten the skin color.

Whitening injection (Glutathione injection) is not a permanent procedure and requires several sessions like more than 7-15 sessions to show a brightening effect which requires lifetime maintenance to keep your brightening effect.

Also, an exact number of sessions required for each patient can't be countered due to various factors affecting skin melanin pigmentation like skin tone, nationality, lifestyle, etc. and also there is a possibility of having a no-result of glutathione injection due to a skin condition.

A side effect of Glutathione injection (Real white injection) - Taking glutathione long-term has been linked to lower zinc levels. Inhaled glutathione may also trigger asthma attacks in people who have asthma. Symptoms may include wheezing.

Of course, you need 7~15 sessions regularly to see effective results.

The interval of the treatment is 3 days.  And it seems like you can proceed with the session while you stay here in Korea.

Best regards
Eddie Lee

JOIN  
posts 239 2 pages
NO SUBJECT DATE
229 Book an Appointment comments 1 14-11-2023
228 laser hair removal comments 1 09-11-2023
227 Non surgical face lifting procedure comments 3 18-10-2023
226 Lip filler comments 1 15-10-2023
225 Glass skin appointment for two comments 1 15-10-2023
224 Booking ! comments 1 15-10-2023
223 Booking Request comments 1 05-10-2023
222 Consultation/booking appointment comments 1 16-09-2023
221 Laser Hair Removal comments 5 08-09-2023
220 Mole removal comments 1 30-08-2023
search for posting

Copyright © 2014 ME CLINIC SEOUL, MCS for Aesthetic clinic with Seoul tour. All rights reserved.
meclinic.net and the MCS logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ME CLINIC SEOUL headquarters located at 376 Gangnamdaero, Gangnamgu, Seoul, Republic of Korea | chris@meclinic.net | +82-10-3118-7591

주소 : 서울 특별시 역삼동 825-8 9층 미의원 | 전화번호 : 1661-5580 | 상호 : 미의원 | 사업자등록번호 : 214-14-92106
외국인환자유치등록번호 M-2022-01-08-6743 호 | 대표 : 박슬아

CONSULTATION

Call

ME CLINIC SEOUL
+82-10-3118-7591