We are now renewal the page on the Kakao page. And we will notify after renewal the page as soon as possible.
We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

- ME CLINIC SEOUL - CLOSE
go to the body section

ME BLOG

ME CLINIC SEOUL

Summer Greetings from Dr. Jeon & ME CLINIC SEOUL.

page information

writer ME CLINIC SEOUL  |  ip  |  view 1,420  |  comment 0  |  31-07-2019 12:30 (DD/MM/YY)

the body of a posts

f95ccfcfcf4314da85151d50904a33a6_1564543810_2875.jpg

Summer Greetings from Dr. Jeon & ME CLINIC SEOUL.

It's been a great days with our foreign patients who were visiting ME CLINIC SEOUL with a full trust. Me and our all medical staffs are trying their best to make a better service to our loving patients with more trusted prices, experienced procedures & surgeries, kind & caring staffs with cultural understandings. We are listening the voices of our patients through various types of social medias and direct consultation to make a better clinic for everyone to be happy to visit for any kind of procedures with safety, reasonable & transparent prices and most importantly the great result.

We are waiting for the voice of our patients and we will make sure that voice can be worthy to be given to us.

Also, we are preparing a ME CLINIC COSMETICS for our patients who are not able to have a direct visit to our clinic. 백설 (Snow White Glutathione whitening cream) will be released on end of August this year. The best whitening cream with a full experience from me and all our medical doctors for foreigner patients.

Happy summer vacation season,
and hope to see you again at ME CLINIC SEOUL!

http://www.meclinic.net

Best regards,
#MECLINICSEOUL, Dr. Jeon Seoungjoon 

• Send to Twitter
  • Send to Facebook
  • Send to Tumblr
  • Send to LINE

COMMENT

No comment.

search for posting

Copyright © 2014 ME CLINIC SEOUL, MCS for Aesthetic clinic with Seoul tour. All rights reserved.
meclinic.net and the MCS logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ME CLINIC SEOUL headquarters located at 376 Gangnamdaero, Gangnamgu, Seoul, Republic of Korea | chris@meclinic.net | +82-10-3118-7591

주소 : 서울 특별시 역삼동 825-8 9층 미의원 | 전화번호 : 1661-5580 | 상호 : 미의원 | 사업자등록번호 : 214-14-92106
외국인환자유치등록번호 M-2022-01-08-6743 호 | 대표 : 박슬아

CONSULTATION

Call

ME CLINIC SEOUL
+82-10-3118-7591