1. Fraxel Xena laser
- What is Fraxle laser
- Fraxel is the original fractional laser treatment that works below the skin’s surface from the top down, addressing imperfections like fine lines, visible photo aging, wrinkles, scarring and age spots. Fraxel light energy stimulates your skin’s natural collagen, rejuvenating skin cells below the surface to help smooth the creases and pockets that cause wrinkles and scars. Fraxel only treats targeted problem areas – so the results are focused and effective.
- What is MTS
- Micro-Needle Technique system (MTS), also called collagen induction therapy (CIT), and percutaneous collagen induction (PCI), is a non-invasive skin rejuvenation procedure. It involves the use of an automatic device that contains micro-needles. Needle to maximize the cell penetration of active ingredients. Micro-needles are penetrated through epidermis to stimulate the body to produce new collagen and elastin, the skin’s connective tissue and the structural matrix responsible for smooth texture and elasticity. It allow for active ingredients to penetrate exactly to the dermis where they can immediately get to work. This treatment is recommended for someone with dull skin color, large pores, acne scarring, rough skin texture, dry skin, and sensitive skin.
- Are There Side Effects to MTS?
- Micro-needling is a superficial process and therefore fairly safe. The needles are disposable, and the depth of needle insertion is fixed up to 2.0mm. Minor side effects may include some bleeding at the treatment site or redness, but it goes away within 1-2days. No Downtime!
- What is a MTS sessions like?
- Your MTS facial sessions will start with gentle cleansing of face. Deep cleansing will be followed and customized mask will be applied. Massage of face and décolleté brings blood circulation to firm skin or reduce lines and wrinkles. Special ampule is used to improve skin condition such as pigmentation, acne, dryness, rosacea, and sensitive skin. Lastly, LED light therapy enhances the penetration of special ampule and healing process of skin. A complete course of treatment is 5 sessions, with each session lasting 60 minutes. Most patients observe results around 3-4 sessions. Faster results are obtained by receiving 1 sessions per week over 5 weeks. Once monthly follow-up visits are suggested to maintain results.
3. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) skin rejuvenation
- What is PRP
- PRP is a natural product created from your own body. A small amount of blood is drawn from you and placed in a sterile tube that is spun down in a centrifuge to separate the different components of the blood. Red and white blood cells are divided from the platelets and the plasma (the clear fluid). This plasma now contains a higher than normal number of platelets and is called platelet rich plasma, or PRP.
- Why Platelets Rejuvenate Skin
- Platelets are the cells in the blood that help tissue to heal and grow new cells. The PRP, injected into specific areas of the skin, act as a matrix that promotes your own collagen to grow, regenerates tissue, and thus acts as to naturally smooth and tighten the skin. In this way, PRP softens wrinkles and creating smoother skin texture and tone.
- What to expect during and after the PRP procedure
- A small amount of blood will be drawn from you. While the PRP is being prepared, your skin will be cleansed and prepared for the treatment. The injections take a few moments, and are only mildly uncomfortable. The procedure is quick (15 minutes total), relatively painless, and requires no post procedure care or time off from daily events. Mild swelling, redness, or bruising fade within 1-3 days. The PRP is made from your own cells, virtually eliminating the possibility of negative side effects.
4. Information about above procedures at http://www.meclinic.net/acne-scar.html
5. Information about Legato laser at http://www.almalasers.com/alma-products/legato-ii/
- Mild facial (Acne) scar treatment package Fraxel, MTS and PRP injection is 348,000 KRW per session and 828,000 KRW for 3 sessions.
- Severe facial (Acne) scar treatment Legato laser or Power Fraxel laser 1 session is 605,000 KRW
Surgery time and Anesthesia
- 1 hours including consultation time with Dermatologist
- No anesthesia or anesthetic cream
- No recovery time but redness can last a month
- Surgery follow up after a week of procedure or none
Please answer below questions about your health status.
- Are you having any kind of disease?
- Are you taking any kind of drugs?
- Do you have any kind of Allergy?
- Did you have any kind of surgery before?
- Please do not drink alcohol before operation day.
- We recommend patients to take a taxi after discharged from clinic due to anesthesia.
- Operations will be canceled if you have any kind of flu.
- Bruise and swelling will be longer if you have menses.
- Please do not take like Aspirin, vita E, Chinese medicine before 2 weeks of operation. It will disturb homeostasis.
- You need to be here 30 mins earlier before your reservation.
Before and After surgery
<Click above images for larger view and explanations.>